About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Where did that come from?

So, I was just checking my stats for this blog and there were 130 hits yesterday.  What???  The most I've ever had is 20.  Who knows who you are or how you found this, but welcome and thanks for checking this little blog out. 

Writing on here helps me clear my head, it's like a road map of my life for the past few years.  Nothing too exciting, but it's my reality.  I'm a simple gal, not a lot of wants or needs (ok, B may not agree with that statement!).  Love my husband and the life we live.  Moved away from everything I'd known at the age of 40 and miss my mom and family every day.

Gotta go, Criminal Minds is on and I can't seem to stop watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment