About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Beginning

So, during a weekend of anniversary celebrating, I announced to my husband of 6 years that I was going to start a blog and he couldn't do anything about it. This don't-post-anything-about-me-on-facebook-or-I'll-freak-out man of my dreams said "go for it". OK. That was strange. Was he using reverse psychology? Did he think I'd change my mind if he was all for it? I know better than to question him too deeply, so I changed the subject, enjoyed the rest of our weekend and quietly started a quest to come up with a clever name. Judging by what I came up with, I should have quested a little longer I think.

Regardless, it's a start..a beginning of something for me, from me. I like starting new things, which is why I have several books by my night stand that I've started and not finished, crochet projects half done, and a photo collage laid out on my living room floor at this very moment that needs just a couple more pics to finish it up.

There can only be one beginning...and I'm wishing this one was a bit more exciting. Oh well, maybe that's what comes next!

No comments:

Post a Comment