About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Worst Blogger of the Year Award

Yeah...I stink at this. It's obvious, since it's been over a month since my last meager post. Anywho, I'm sitting on the bed in a hotel room, listening to my dad snore. Tomorrow morning he is having back surgery and I'm his support, driver, whatever you want to call me. I'm glad that I can do this for him...cuz he has done a bazillion things for me over the years. But...between his snoring, and the heater coming on and off, it may be a very long night!

He's nervous, I'm nervous. I'm a fainter. Usually feel the blood leaving my head about the time someone is brought into their room after surgery, or when I know I'm not needed anymore during an emergency. Wondering at what point tomorrow I will be sitting with my head down between my knees trying not to keel over. Anyone want to take bets on what time that's going to happen?

I love my family - was born into a wonderful one, married into another great one. I'm doubly blessed and know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment