About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Monday, December 10, 2012

Calendar Mania!

Several years ago, we had the bright idea to make calendars for our parents for Christmas.  My side of the family had all taken a vacation to Florida - so we made it all Florida pics.  We always have tons of pics from B's side of the family, so it was easy to put one together.  We even put a pic of the person on their birthday, or couple on their anniversary.  When the calendars were opened Christmas morning, they were passed around and our siblings wanted to know where theirs were.  We ordered them copies and so a tradition was born.

Here we are in 2012...throwing the annual calendar together.  I worked over 5 hours yesterday on B's family calendar and another 5 on my families today.  They have been ordered, and are set to be delivered before by the middle of next week.  They aren't pretty, some pics are down right awful.  But for some reason, we just didn't have the number of pics this year that we usually do.  I'm not sure if it's because B and I have smart phones that we use to take most of our pics now and those don't come out as great?   Or maybe it's that my family hates having their pics taken (or at least some of them do) and therefore hide their face, stick out their tongue or something to make the pic unusable.  Well, the joke's on them!  I used some of those awful pics.  Bet they'll smile for us in 2013!

Now, I need to make a calendar for us that combines our families and shows every one's birthdays and anniversaries.  I don't care if I don't get it by Christmas.  All I know is that after I make this last one, I don't want to make another calendar for at least 12 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment