About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Grown Up Stuff

B and I are being adults and finalizing our will this week.  It hasn't been fun or easy, but it is necessary.  We have been discussing this will for months, probably years.  We would put thoughts down on paper and then change our minds or throw the paper away and time would slip away.  In April this year, Dad asked for about the 100th time if we'd completed our wills and so we bit the bullet and did it.

I do feel like this is something, as a couple, we needed to get done and put behind us.   As an aside, if you don't have a will - please, for the sakes of your families, make one so your loved ones will know what you want!   I think we've learned things about each other during this process.   I have a new respect for my husband and the things that are important to him and I wouldn't want to be traveling through life with anyone but him.


No comments:

Post a Comment