About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

December? Already?

I haven't turned my calendar at work. In my head I know that it's December, but in my heart I want it to still be November. I've just got too much to do and it can't already be the month that all that stuff needs to be done!

This weekend B is working nights, so I'm planning to do some heavy duty combat style shopping and get some names knocked off the list. That is the plan. I don't want anyone to mess with the plan. Please.

And here's a random thought for you - I put nail polish on my finger nails today. It's probably the first time in 4 or 5 years I've done it. I'm not sure why, but it felt like the thing to do and now I can't stop watching my fingers type. Weird, huh?

Anyway...it's December, time has officially flown and now I must commence the panic!

No comments:

Post a Comment