About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Where have I been?

So the holidays came and went and were. I had a bittersweet, lovely, wonderful, memory filled Christmas. Mom has had her ups and downs during this time since I've written. She entered hospice about 3 weeks ago and life has leveled off. I cannot say enough good things about hospice...except that I wish she had started it a couple of months ago.

I spent 2 weeks with mom and dad after hospice was started. She wasn't doing well, I didn't want to miss time with her - so I went and stayed with them. B was wonderful, supportive, sweet. During those 2 weeks, mom's pain become tolerable through the pain management medication, she began eating a bit again, and she remained her funny, sweet self.

I'm back home with my hubby for a bit. Back to work, trying to catch up on 2 weeks of being away there and at home.

So, the answer to the title of this post...I've been here all along and I will try to be better about writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment