About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Monday, August 22, 2011

Married Life

So, I love my husband, this is true. He can be the sweetest, kindest, my generous man around. And then sometimes he turns into this dude that I'd cross the street to avoid out in the real world. Yesterday was one of those "cross the street" kinda days. I won't bore you with the details (and they really aren't that boring), but just let me say that there was drama, drama and more drama. And honestly, I caused what happened because in 47 years, I still haven't learned when silence is really golden.

The cool thing about this is that through everything we still love each other. We can talk things out and we are still best friends. He's a good man. A patient man. And I'm going to try to be a better woman. He's teaching me that...and I'm a slow learner, but I think that's going to be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment