About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Old Friends

So I'm getting ready for a visit this weekend from a wonderful friend. I've known her for more than 15 years and when B and I married, my friend and I promised that we would not lose touch. And 8 years later, I can honestly say we've held true to our promise. We might only see each other once or twice a year. But we email often and that helps us keep up with each other.

I probably won't be able to talk out loud on Monday - because I know we won't shut up this weekend. And I can't wait! So much to talk about, so little time.

B will hang out with us for awhile...then he'll disappear, because his ears will hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment