About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

How much can you stuff into one weekend?

This is B's weekend to work nights (which means he sleeps all day and I never see him), so I made the 3 hr 45 minute (4 hours if you don't speed) trip to my Dad's, which is also the same vicinity that the rest of my family lives.  So far I've...had supper at a local restaurant with Dad, 'let' Dad win the best of three in our favorite card game, gone to a benefit breakfast, watched my niece play a game of basketball, had lunch with another niece, let Dad win another best of three in the card game, gone grocery shopping with Dad and tonight we have a Halloween get together to go to.  I'm also anticipating a snowstorm tonight into tomorrow and another long drive back home.

I'm tired...but I wouldn't change a thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment