About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Let's Play Catch Up

You know it's time to catch up on your blog when your husband mentions it!  I had no idea he was even still reading it, I'm thankful that he does - he might be the only one!

Last we chatted, we were doing the Disney countdown.  Well, Disney has come and gone and we had a most wonderful, fabulous, magical time.  It seemed to take forever for the trip to happen, then it was over in the blink of an eye, and now, 2 weeks later, it seems like forever since we were on vacation!  As a matter of fact, I texted a photo of us to B today and reminded him that I wanted to be on vacation again with him soon!

So my thoughts on our Disney trip....we stayed at a great hotel, Wilderness Lodge.  The rooms, lobby, decorations, pool area, etc were fabulous.  We spent a day at each Disney theme park, rode segways, saw the Cirque d'Soleil, shopped, swam, ate, and enjoyed each others company.  It was nine days of "just the 2 of us" and it was wonderful.   Our flights down and back were hectic - delays, lost luggage.  But we got there and so what if our luggage spend an extra day in Baltimore on the way home!

We were both back to work within 6 hours of being home and we haven't stopped since.  Between working, painting and cleaning, laundry and all the other normal chores of life, we haven't been bored!

We are heading to visit my family this coming weekend - it's been 2 months since our last visit.  To say I'm anxious to see everyone is an understatement.  It will only be for 2 short days, but I'll take it!

Hopefully I can get back into the groove again and back to this blog!

1 comment:

  1. I read your blog all the time,and it has been way to long since you posted.Donna

    ReplyDelete