About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Monday, August 19, 2013

Disney Count Down

B and I are getting ready for a little vacation to see the mouse!  We have been counting this down for months - when it was a triple digits countdown!   We even put a count down app on our phones, and have had so much fun reminding each other of how many days are left.

It was wonderful when we got to double digits, then last week we hit the single numbers and now we are down to 7 days...7 DAYS!!!  I love Disney World and all it has to offer and B loves me and all I have to offer - so this trip suits us both, ha ha!

We are staying on property, have trips planned into the parks, have a segway adventure planned (heaven help me, I'm sure there will be stories to tell about this one), and just can't wait to relax.

I've been planning all summer for this trip, buying a few new things, and not wearing them all summer just so I can have them for Disney.  I'm strange, and I know it.  B packed his suitcase last night.  I'm holding out for another day or two.  Oh alright, you know I've already put a few things in!

This is such a big adventure for us and I just hope it lives up to how excited we are for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment