About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Monday, January 13, 2014

Gotta Get Moving

So, a long time ago, in a far away place, I used to love to do crafts.  I learned how to crochet, did cross stitch and tried my hand at various other crafty things that included glue guns and burnt fingers.  I even sewed a quilt with my mom and made a few pillows.   It seems that in the past 7 or 8 years, my crafty projects have taken a back seat to Facebook and the internet and reality TV.  I want to change that (she types on her blog on the Internet, ha ha).  I've got lots of yarn to to crochet and several projects started.  So, this week I am declaring an all out war on my time.  I'm not going to spend it all online, I'm going to spend some time with a hook and some yarn. 

I've pinned so many fun crafty ideas on my Pinterest boards.  Have I done any of them?  That would be a negative answer.  Do I want to do a few of them, yes!  I have photos that I want to put up on my walls, a stairwell to decorate. 

So, I'm going to start this plan tonight.  I promise.  I'm going to go get some yarn right now....

No comments:

Post a Comment