About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

No My Fingers Aren't Broken...

So, what's the excuse this time?  Why haven't I written in forever?  I don't know.  My fingers aren't broken.  Our computer is working.  I have had time to go on Facebook and all the other websites I surf on a daily basis.  I'm a slacker.  Make me stop!

Today was a snow day for the schools, so I got to work from home and I loved it!  Nothing like doing laundry while you are making a PreK survey online.  Running the dishwasher and entering assessment data is fabulous!  Can I have one of these days every week, please? 

The downside, B has to go to work regardless of the weather and today was a work day for him.  He just got home after his 12 hour shift and is now out moving snow and trying to find my vehicle.  Mind you it is still snowing, but if he doesn't do some of this now, it's going to take him twice as long in the morning to get going in the morning. 

It's really a beautiful, light, fluffy snow.  The kind you see in Christmas cards and movies.  The reality is shoveling, paying a plow driver, and slippery roads.  The good news, is it ends tonight and tomorrow it will just be a memory.  Until the weekend and the next promise of the snow!

Chat with you soon...I promise, for real this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment