About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Weight Watchers & Treadmills

I am trying (for the kabillioneth time) Weight Watchers online again. In 3 weeks, I've lost 5 lbs. OK, so during that time period I was at my parents stressed to the max...but, hey at least I didn't overeat! This week I have been concentrating on actually keeping my food diary, staying within my points the best I can and I've walked on the treadmill twice. Only twice, you scoff? Well, considering that in the past 4 days, I have broken (or badly bruised) a toe and worked til 8:30 p.m. one night - 2 x's on the treadmill is pretty darn good!

So, the goal is to get healthy. I'm not thinking I'm going to be in a bikini by summer. I haven't worn a bikini since I was 10...and chubby...and should have been wearing a one-piece. Nope, I just want to get healthy, stay healthy, and look healthy. After all...I'm closer to 50 then I am to 40 and just writing that makes me want to cry, or go get some ice cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment