About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

It's been awhile

Well, I just checked my blog and can't believe how much time has passed and how much has happened since my last post.



First and foremost, my mom passed away on Feb. 24th. One of the saddest days I've ever experienced, and I miss her every day. I still grab my cell on the way home from work to give her a call. Still feel lonely when I get home and I'm not gabbing on the phone to her. Miss telling her about my day and hearing about hers. Just miss her. But - I know she is in heaven and I will see her again someday.



My dad is doing ok, even pretty good somedays. This year of firsts - first anniversary, first of the holidays, etc., is rough on him and us. But, together, we will all get through it.



B and I have been working on living healthier - watching our calories, exercising. It's definitly working for him - he looks great! Me..well the jury is still out. How come I can gain 5 pounds in a weekend - but it takes me 2 months to lose it? Just don't understand.



Work is work. It pays the bills. I work with some terrific people and have some great friends because of it...so I'm gonna try to turn a new leaf and stop complaining about it, ha ha!



This weekend we are celebrating the wedding of 2 good friends. B is in the wedding and can't wait to see him all handsome in his tux!



Well...let's see if we can keep this blog going! Not gonna promise anything, but I'm gonna try!


No comments:

Post a Comment