About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Shopping - Outlet Style

This weekend I went shopping with 2 great friends to North Conway, NH - outlet mecca!  We spent 2 glorious days hunting for the "big" bargains, using the kabillion coupons I had printed out and filling the trunk and half the backseat of the car.  Not to mention eating without thinking about calories for 36 wonderful hours!  I love shopping and I don't have to be the one spending the money, although trust me, I spent money! I love finding a bargain, picking out clothes or gifts for someone to check out.  In another time, another life, I would have made a great personal shopper.

So, I have had this fascination with UGGS, love them, want them, couldn't bring myself to buy them.  Someone told me that a woman of "my age" shouldn't wear them.  New Hampshire is the land of no sales tax.  We saw a sign that said UGGS.  My two friends did not talk me out of them.  Matter of fact they told me how cute they were.  What was a girl to do.  B has told me to get them for years (seriously how long I've wanted them).  I had saved up my mad money and gosh darn it, I did it.  I bought them.  They are now sitting in the entry room, freshly sprayed  to protect them.   I love them.  I'm scared to wear them.  What if I do something to them the first time.  Truthfully, I've been googling how to wear them tonight and with what.  Someone help me!

We are already planning another trip - and I think it'll happen before November 2012.  I'm going to wear my UGGS.

No comments:

Post a Comment