About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Another night of shopping...

I left work and headed to the big city to try and finish my Christmas shopping.  So ok, it's not a huge city, and you are right - I didn't get finished.  But I did manage to make myself wicked tired and I think I only have things to buy for B.  That's it.  No one else.  Yep...It's 12 days before Christmas and I'm not panicking.  How to heck did that happen?

I had to take stuff back at each stop along the way.  I think waiting in line to return something is more tiring then waiting in line to buy stuff.  Not sure why, just my observation.

And here's a random remark...I'm watching the Biggest Loser finale and some dude had lost like 151 pounds...that's like a whole person!

No comments:

Post a Comment