About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Wonderful Weekend

Can I just say that as of this moment - this has been such a wonderful weekend.  We have had no plans, no pressure, and no worries, mon!  Friday night we headed to a local outlet area that has beautiful decorations.  Did a little shopping and took a few pics...

 A sleigh built for two!

I would love to wrap all the trees in the woods around our home!

We had so much fun!

Saturday we hung at home, watched movies, did nothing!  It was wonderful.  We went out for a great Italian meal and did a little shopping.
Today we went to church, I stopped by my favorite prim shop and picked up a few things and now we are home, kicked back...the Patriots are on in the man cave, and Law & Order SVU is on in the woman cave.

Loving this weekend!  Because tomorrow...it's back to the rat race!

No comments:

Post a Comment