About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

December!

Yikes!  It's the 3rd day of December already.  Just 22 days til Christmas.  And I thought I was doing good.  Got a lot of gifts already bought, our tree is up and decorated.  The house is as decked out as it's going to be - unless someone lets me loose at a prim store somewhere.  But there's still that little bit of panic when I realize the month is here for that all important holiday.

There will be differences for me this year.  My mom won't be there.  My sister and I decorated at dad's after Thanksgiving.  She is going to put his tree up while he is in Florida for 10 days.  Yep, that's different too.  Dad is flying out on Monday (yes FLYING - 2nd time in his life, woo hoo) to Florida and will return in about 10 days.  I'm excited for him, think the warmth, sunshine and friends there will do him good.  We are going to be celebrating with B's family the day after Christmas due to work schedules, etc.  That's going to be different - we've always celebrated (at least while I've been in the family) on Christmas Eve, or for the past couple of years on the Sunday before Christmas.

It's going to be a great month.  There are lots of things on the horizon that I will tell you about later.  So here's to December!  Glad you are finally here.

No comments:

Post a Comment