About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Busy, Busy!

What a rotten blogger I am..it's been 8 days since my last post.  I could tell you that I've been without Internet, my computer was broke, I've been working 24/7...but that wouldn't be right.

I have been busy though.  Tonight was "combat cleaning" at our house.  Entire first floor dusted, check.  Second floor mostly dusted, check.  Floors swept, check.  Table and bench cleaned off, check.  Sent husband to grocery store to get supplies in case tomorrow is a snow day, check, check, check!

Our vehicle has been in the shop all week to get fixed from my little accident.  We were suppose to have it back today, but NO, that's not the way things roll for us.  Now it'll be next Monday or Tuesday.  We are a one car family for now..  It's not that bad...for once I can say thank goodness B works shift work.   So what have I learned about car repair this week?  Make sure that your adjuster doesn't try to put an after market bumper on a Honda CRV...cuz they don't fit!  Just a little helpful Annie hint for ya. 

Oh...and is it wrong to hope that tomorrow is another snow day?  I hope not, if it is, I'm in big trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment