About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 2

So, it's day 2 of 2012.  What have I done so far this year?  Hmmmm....went to church, clipped and sorted coupons, made a chicken stir fry, had a disagreement with my husband, slept in, walked on the treadmill, played Word with Friends, chatted for over an hour with my HS BFF, put away clothes that were sitting in clothes baskets in our room, and probably a lot more that I can't remember.

Church was a no-brainer - it's where I need to be, should be, want to be.  It grounds me and brings me away from my self-centeredness.

Coupons - well that's one of those things I'm going to do in 2012.  My sister and I have a competition to see who saves the most using coupons.  Of course, she felt obligated to call me last night and tell me she'd already saved $6.  Whatever...I will be win in the end, ha ha!

Chicken Stir Fry - healthy, yummy, and something fairly new to my cooking menu. 

Disagreement w/Hubby - nothing big, can't even remember what it was about - oh yeah....calendars.

Slept in - thank goodness for Sunday holidays that give us Mondays off.

Treadmill - it's where this old body needs to be 3 to 4 times a week.  I want to keep peeling this weight off and exercise is the only way I'm going to be able to do it. 

Words with Friends - a tad bit addicting and tons of fun.  I have 2 great games going right now...maybe I need to go check to see if they have played...

HS BFF - she's just the best friend forever any girl could have.  We can go a month and not talk, email, text...and it just doesn't matter.  We just pick right up where we left off.  I've got her back, she's got mine.  Enough said.

Clothes - I was lazy.  I left them in the clothes baskets after laundry.  They are now where they are suppose to be.  I'm sorry.

2012 holds such promise.  And I think I've got to go vacuum now!

No comments:

Post a Comment