About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

What a week!

I'll be glad to put this week behind me.  It's been jam packed full of good, bad and ugly!  It bugs me that a 4 day week could be awful...but it was.  I had to give news to someone I care very much about that wasn't great.  B worked nights, which is always unsettling.  It seems like family and friends around me are stressed to the max and the topper to the week happened last night. 

I had an accident.  There I said it.  I'm OK.  Our vehicle is drivable.  No one was hurt, well maybe my pride, but that can be healed.  Still stinks. 

SO...today needs to be better in all ways.  Or else.

No comments:

Post a Comment