About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Busy, Busy

We are entering into that season of our yearly life where I can tell you what we are doing almost every weekend from now til September!  And our week days aren't much better.  I'm a planner, not a fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants kinda gal.  Now B, he just relies on me and he might as well.  There is no since in both of us being uptight about our calendar, hardy har har.

Last weekend we visited my family, a weekend full of hospital visits (to my brother-in-law), pageants, shopping, church and Easter dinner.  This weekend, B is having knee surgery Friday, we have a fantasy baseball draft and breakfast here at our house and I am attending a friend's wedding all on Saturday and we have a birthday party for our youngest nephew to go to on Sunday!! 

Why do we do this to ourselves?  Or maybe it's, why do I do it to us?  It might be the promise of spring, good weather, sunshine and flip flops.  It might be that 7 of our family members have birthdays in the next 6 weeks.   It's mostly that we are blessed with wonderful family and friends.

In the words of my mom....it is what it is...and we will just keep on truckin' (my brother's favorite saying when he was 8!) and try not to forget where we are suppose to be and what we are suppose to be doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment