About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Thankful

Everyday there are so many things to be thankful for.  I thought I'd share a few of the things that I've been very thankful for since I last wrote.
  • My brother-in-law had emergency gall bladder surgery, and pulled through that fine.  Unfortunately, sometime shortly after the surgery, he had a heart attack (unknown to him), that then caused a blood clot, that then caused a stroke.  I am thankful, that he has pulled through all these things and is getting better.  He had some vision loss and some movement in his arm.  But those are things that can get better.  He's 42, has 2 children and a beautiful wife.  I am so thankful that he is still with us.
  • B had knee surgery 11 days ago and is doing great.  He got the ok from the doctor today that he can start riding bike and getting back to normal activities.
  • My Dad is going to be 71 tomorrow and he is doing great.  He's a handsome, on-the-go, prankster and I'm so thankful to have him to talk to, get advice from and play cribbage with.
  •  My sister is a rock.  I'm thankful that I had the opportunity to help her out a little bit this weekend.  I love her so much.
  • I am so thankful that my brother is such a wonderful husband and father.  That he can take a joke as well as he can be the butt of one.
  • I am thankful that our God watches over us and protects us.  My heart goes out to the people of Boston, those that lost loved ones, or were hurt, or were the first responders.
There are so many things to be thankful for.   It's a list that we should update daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment