About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Monday, August 5, 2013

Summer colds

I have a cold.  It's summer.  It is probably the worst cold I have had in any season for several years.  How does that happen?  I'm blaming air conditioners.  I have one blowing on my back at work.  We have one in our bedroom and we spent the weekend camping with friends a week ago and the one in their camper was blowing on my face.  I think those 3 air conditioners conspired against me and have made me miserable. 

Summer colds stink, it was 80 outside yesterday and I was curled up on the couch with a blanket over me.  I've coughed til my ribs hurt and despite being at the beach on Saturday - I'm so pale it looks like I haven't been outside for months.

So, I'm home today.  Resting under my blanket, taking some meds and trying to make this cold go away and never come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment