About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Wednesday Wore Me Out

I stayed home a couple of days this week with my silly summer cold and today was my first day back at the grind.  Within 10 minutes of being in my office, I was tired, clammy, and ready to go take a nap.  But I'm a farmer's daughter, so I hung in there for my 8 hours and then headed home to crash.  My butt has been planted on the couch since I got here. Oh wait, I did sort laundry - so I have been somewhat productive! My sweet B is getting supper for us at Subway and then he's heading off to burn more calories at basketball (he's already biked today).  I'm going to continue to keep the couch warm and watch my waist expand. 

Here's hoping I find some energy for Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment