About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Quiet Weekend

B worked this weekend and I never left the house.  It has been a wonderful, peaceful, restful weekend.  I've cleaned a little bit, decorated for fall, pulled up some flowers and put away some of our outdoor decorations.  And I've played Candy Crush and cruised Facebook.  I made a lasagna and an apple pie and I'm already dreading getting up in the morning and going back to work.

The good news - 5 days of work and then we are on vacation for a week.  The bad news - 5 days of work!!

I've been such a house hermit this weekend, that I didn't even go out and get the mail yesterday!  I couldn't do this every weekend, but it sure was needed for these two days. 

The week ahead is going to be busy, not even counting work.  Hair appointment, mani and a pedi, tanning, packing, anticipating our vacation!  It's nice to be rested before all this starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment