About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Couple Things

So, as B and I watch the Batchelorette tonight, I realized what a cool husband I have. How many guys out there, would give up watching the Homerun Derby to watch the Batchelorette go on hometown dates? C'mon, raise your hands guys...how many of you?

It got me thinking, how many things that are sort of out of the norm do the two of us enjoy...so here's a short list:
  • Survivor/Big Brother/Bachelor/Bacholorette - I have turned my husband into a kind of reality TV junkie like me
  • Fantasy Baseball - yes ladies, I joined a league with B so I could see what it was all about. I find it fun and aggravating.
  • NASCAR Race Pool - we started one together and have run it for several years
  • Shopping - my B loves to go with me, loves the outlets...how did I get so lucky?

Maybe it isn't weird that we enjoy these things together - but something tells me that it's not the norm and for that I'm wicked glad!

No comments:

Post a Comment