About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Dinner, Movie & a Wireless Router

Tonite we finally hooked up with my sister-in-law and her husband and went on a double date! They both work shift work, and their shifts don't always coordinate so well with B's...so it's been awhile since the 4 of us have been together. Let me just say that I hit the in-law lottery - they are truly wonderful, giving, loving individuals - plus they love to eat and play cards - 2 of my favorite things!

As usual, I overate at Ruby Tuesdays - woo hoo, big surprise! Then we bought a new wireless router. Ours apparently died this afternoon and B was in mourning and I just can't bear to see him sad. More about easy 3-steps to install wireless router later. After our quick stop at Best Buy and after Brent asked every question he could think of of the poor Best Buy employee who asked if we had any questions about flat screen TVs (sorry Best Buy guy...run the next time you see us!), we headed to the movies. No need for popcorn or candy...my loose fitting shorts were feeling not so loose after our meal. We saw the movie "Grown-ups". Had all the funny guys I love - Adam Sandler, Rob Schnieder, Chris Rock. It was laugh-out-loud funny several times. It was just nice to sit in an air conditioned theater and hold hands with B.

So, we dropped my in-laws back off at their house and came home to set up our 3 step, easy to install wireless router. One hour later, with most of that spent with a phone glued to my ear trying to understand the very nice, patient, hard to understand Shrev from Belkin Customer Service...our wireless is working. It was not 3 easy steps...it was about 22 unintelligible at times steps. Not sure of all that I did, just know that it made it work and Shrev was very happy to help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment