About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Camping - Part 2

So...if I was a campground designer, I'd make sure that the bathrooms were right next to the tent sites. Wouldn't you? The campground we stayed at this past week was built on a hill. Tent/rental sites at the bottom, on the lake, with a wonderful view. That was really nice. Unfortunately, the restrooms were up the hill...way up the hill. You quickly realize why most of the seasonal rentals have golf carts - and they don't even use the restrooms for the most part!

I think that mountain goats would have been tired after the 4th or 5th trip up the hill! I am proud to say that we only used our vehicle once - and that was because there was a skunk running around on our last night there...

On a positive note - my legs haven't been so toned in months!

No comments:

Post a Comment