About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

An Office in Motion, Stays in Motion

Today I swapped offices. My former supervisor/now friend departed for a position closer to home and she had the primo office in the place. I asked if I could trade to her office - closer to the photocopier, reception area, has awesome closets and plenty of room and I got it!

I arrived at work, ready to move. Swapped computers, moved binders, boxes, pens and more. Waited all morning for the phone company to show up to swap phones. And they didn't come. So I called them after lunch and, surprise! they weren't coming...not this week at least. Thanks for nothing!

So, I've moved...but I'm not settled and that drives me crazy. The desk is covered with papers, I don't know where I've put stuff and I have no phone. Tomorrow I will find the desk top, I will sort my files, and I will become comfortable, or else!

No comments:

Post a Comment