About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Family Sick Day

Today I'm hanging at home with a family sick day.  B had some yucky dental work stuff done this morning and so I'm playing nurse.  I'm not a good nurse.  I'm a faints-at-the-sight-of-blood kinda nurse.  This isn't good because today is a spits-blood kinda day.  My patient has been sleeping for awhile.  He wanted me to wake him up at 3 p.m. which is in about 15 minutes.  I'm debating on whether I should or not.  I don't really want to see more bloody spit, nor do I want to deal with the patient.  There...I said it.  I'm not a good nurse, told you!

It's been a busy, but lonely month.  B went to Florida for a week to visit his mom.  So glad that we can make this trip happen for him each year, but I miss him when he's gone.  When he got back he went onto the nights part of his schedule.  So, that meant 3 more nights on my own.  Then he worked days this weekend.  Needless to say...I'm ready for him to have a few days off on a weekend.  Oh yeah - he has this weekend off and we are heading to visit my side of the family.   I haven't seen them in about a month - so I'm ready for this visit!

Well...I guess I better go make some noise to see if I can wake the patient up....

No comments:

Post a Comment