About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Zumba hurts

I'm stalled in my quest to be thinner.  I have gone up and down the scale with the same 2 or 3 pounds for almost 3 months.  Blah.  So, I'm taking a Zumba class through the local adult ed with one of my friends.  This is week 2.  It was harder than week 1, mostly because I knew what to expect and I probably tried to push myself a little bit more.  Things I've learned while doing Zumba are - I'm out of shape, weird parts of my body hurt, and I need a sports bra (maybe 2). 

I'm loving the upbeat music, the fact that I'm burning over 600 calories in one hour, and doing this with such a great friend.  It would not be nearly as much fun to go by myself.

Even though it's been painful so far, we're already planning to sign up for the 2nd session!

No comments:

Post a Comment