About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Reason #7,259 of why I love my husband

Today, B gave me reason #7,259 of why I love this man.  He is in Florida, visiting his mom, treating our nephew to his first trip there and getting to some some spring baseball.  My dad is in Florida also.  Today, B was going to a game in the area Dad is visiting so he gave him a call to see if he wanted to go to the game with him.  B needed to get a ticket anyway, so getting 2 was not going to be a big deal.  Well, long story short, Dad did want to go (plus some wonderful friends he was visiting wanted to attend also) and they went ahead and got 4 more tickets to the game...just the wrong game!  It was in a different ballpark, 30 or 40 miles away, with different teams.  So, my sweet B, dropped his mom and nephew at the ballpark they were originally going to and headed to where my dad and his friends were.  It wasn't the game he had planned to see - but sometimes God has different plans for us.  He spent a wonderful afternoon with my Dad, got to visit with some great family friends and saw a great game.

He made me cry when he told me about the afternoon.  He is a wonderful man and I am blessed every minute to have him in my life.  Family is so important to him and he loves my Dad.  What more could a girl want?

No comments:

Post a Comment