About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A Reading Fool...

So one night while channel surfing, I ended up on the Twilight movie.  I'd never seen it, I was intrigued and so I watched it.  Bad move.  I then become obsessed with reading the books before I watched the rest of the movies.  But, I'm a slacker so it took me awhile to get to our local bookstore and pick up books 1 & 2.  So, I started book 1 the first week of March.  I finished it within a few days.  Then I started book 2.  Finished it.  Somewhere in there I sent B to the bookstore to pick up books 3 & 4.  He's so good to me!  Needless to say, Book 3 is finished and I've begun Book 4.

These books are big, long, many pages kinda books.  And I love it!  I'm dragging on my Book 4 reading because I don't want it to be over.  But once I finish it I can finally watch the movies.

Plus, my sister just bought the Hunger Game books - so I'm all set for my next obsession!

No comments:

Post a Comment