About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Graduation

Today we went to our nephew's high school graduation.  Our local high school holds it's graduation down in "the city" at a large arena because there are so many graduates - the high school gym will not hold everyone.  This is a strange thing for me - we had about 50 in our graduating class and we all fit in the gymnasium just fine. 

It is such a time of change - school winding down, summer starting...then the fall.  What to do?  College, work?  It seemed much easier when I graduated.  Off to college I went, without another thought.  It was what most all of us did - at least for a semester!

Our nephew isn't sure what he wants to do - he will probably take a few college courses, look for a job...and look for inspiration for what he wants to do with the rest of his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment