About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Superbowl Sunday

So what's so special about today?  Yes, 2 football teams are going to battle it out to see who is the better team today.  Big whoop.  Yes, we are going to have  our 2nd annual Superbowl Party for 2 and eat buffalo chicken dip and fajitas.   Yum.  Yes, I am going to watch the commercials and probably not much football.  Truth.  Yes, I do all of this for my husband who is a sports fanatic.  Love.

I think what makes this day special is that B and I got up and went to church.  We worshipped and fellowshipped and heard a great message from our Pastor.    Millions of dollars are being spent today on bets, food, tickets, and more.  But the bottom line is that spending time with the Lord and an eternity in heaven is priceless compared to all the other goings on today.

No comments:

Post a Comment