About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I don't want to go...

to Zumba tonight!  Please don't make me.  I will learn to live with this spare tire around my middle..I mean it's been there for a long time, sometimes bigger, sometimes a bit smaller.  Yes, my pants are a bit snug again because I thought I should buy the smallest possible size I could fit in, not thinking that I might gain a few pounds at the holidays.   But I can live with the snug pants for a little bit longer.  At least until it gets a bit warmer outside.

It's cold.  No, I mean it's COLD.  Cold as in it will probably be under 10 and hopefully above 0 during my Zumba class.  And I'm going to sweat and then it's going to freeze when I go to my car and I'm going to turn into an icicle. 

B has been working nights all weekend, and tonight he's home and now I have to go to Zumba.  Darn it, why do I have to burn calories tonight?    I could be spending quality time bickering with my hubby!

I started this whining at work today at 8 a.m.  My Zumba partner-in-crime, who works across the hall, promised to not let me talk us out of going tonight.  At 3:30 p.m. when I headed home she reminded me of this while I was trying every excuse in the book to get out of going.  She's making me drive and pick her up.  She claims she hasn't done any exercising since our last class and really needs this.   She's pretty crafty, how can I let her down?

Truth is, I know I'll be glad I went when it's all done.  And I've thawed out from being an icicle.


No comments:

Post a Comment