About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Saturday, March 1, 2014

March?

It's March 1st already!  This year is flying by and I'm not sure what I've been doing?  Working, sleeping, eating.  But I've been trying to think if I've done anything else.  I've read 2 books and I'm starting a 3rd.  I've been snowshoeing twice.  I helped friends paint today.  I've visited my family.

I don't want to waste my 50th year.  I need to do stuff and I need to get moving on it. I have less than 7 months left in this big year to accomplish this stuff.  If you have any ideas, please let me know.  In the meantime I'm going to work on a list that's going to include hiking and biking and getting healthier.  Painting a couple rooms, planting flowers in the spring and visiting some new spots in Maine are also going to be must-dos.

No comments:

Post a Comment