About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Sitting in the Dark

I'm sitting here in the dark, watching Survivor and listening to the freezing rain hit the windows.  Yes, it is another stormy night and I'm about done with this winter.  B is in Florida visiting with his mom and enjoying the sunshine and a few spring training baseball games.  He's heading back on Friday, just in time for the sleet, freezing rain, and snow to be done. 

We were sent home early today, so I used my time wisely and cleaned a bathroom, ha ha.  We were told to bring work home, so I'm hoping for a day of working in my pjs from the couch.  Whether I have to go in to work or not, at some point I'm going to have to go out and clean off the deck, steps and around my vehicle.  Not really looking forward to that part - but a girl's got to do, what a girl's got to do!

Hoping that this is the last snow of the season, but something tells me old man winter isn't done with us yet.  

No comments:

Post a Comment