About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Monday, March 31, 2014

Our favorite show

B and I love the show the Voice.  We plan our Mondays and Tuesdays around it and make sure that it gets DVR'd just in case something makes us miss it and for the nights that B is working.  Of course, when he misses it for work, he has to watch it the next morning before he goes to sleep!

It's probably one of the few shows on TV that we both love.  Baseball season started today and he'll be holed up in his man cave most evenings watching games.  But when the Voice is on, we share the couch and watch together.

I found myself giving singing advice to one of my nieces this weekend.  And I wasn't even sure were the advice had come from.  B piped up from across the room, "you heard that on the Voice."  So, I guess this makes us super fans.  We plan our evenings around the show, quote it, DVR it.  Sad to say, neither of us can really carry a tune in a bucket, but we always have something to say about the contestants!

It's almost time for the tonight;s show and both of us have been rushing around trying to get everything done so we can just relax and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment