About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Company is Coming!

I got a wonderful phone call from my sister this afternoon.  She and her two kiddos are headed our way at the end of the week for a few days. Her husband has to work on Saturday so he won't be able to come down.   It's spring break at school and they picked our house to visit!  Yes!  She hasn't been here since November and that's just way too long.

She wants to sleep in every day, no problem!  Friday I have to work and B will just be coming home from his night shift, so it will be nice and quiet.  She is planning to visit her BFF from college and see her new baby.  New being the relative word, since I think he was born last fall!

Her other request is to have a low key weekend.  Um ok, but try not to be too tough on us!  If it rains we will go to the movies, of it doesn't we might play a little mini golf.  No matter what the weather, we will all hang out and enjoy each other's company.  B and my sister get along great.  Sometimes I think they get along better than he and I do!

I'm excited for the visit and the quality time with my sissy and the kids.  And a quiet weekend of them destroying the house sounds fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment