About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Back to Vacation

One more day of work this week, then we are heading to visit my family for 6 days.  I'm ready for more relaxation.  Granted, I've only been back at work from my camping vacation for 6 days - but it feels like forever since I've had time off.  Please don't smack me up side the head for saying that!

It's going to be a busy weekend - parade, pageant, family picnic and that will take us through Sunday.  Then we want to spend a couple of days at the lake, there is a birthday to celebrate and on our return home we are hoping to spend the day with my bff from high school who is home from "away" with her hubby for a week or so.

I'm fully planning on coming home from this 6 day vacation more tired then I left.  But it will be a good tired and I'm ready for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment