About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

TGIF on Monday

Last night we went on a marathon shopping trip when I got done work.  We are stocking up for annual camping trip with B's family.  By stocking up I mean, new cooler, new tarps, bottled water and much, much, much more.

I'm the queen of making sure we do these shopping trips so that I get to go out to eat during.  Last night we hit TGI Fridays.  I have a couple of dishes that I love there and so we split a couple of appetizers and each had a favorite entree.  Then we came home and put our calories in myfitnesspal.  Oh my.  It wasn't good.  I'm glad I only ate half of my meal...but the appetizer B ordered was over a thousand calories.  Yes...1,000 plus.  And that was just the appetizer!

No wonder we got chunky after we were first married.  I love eating out.  Darn it, I love eating.  But, for the past year we have been much more conscious of what we've been eating and exercising and it's helped - B more than me...but I'm still working on it.

So, next time we have TGIF we will be splitting meals and appetizers, not ordering our own.  Maybe....

No comments:

Post a Comment