About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Happy Birthday, Hubby!

Today my handsome hubby turns 50.  I remember, not that long ago, when that number seemed so far away...and so old!  Now it's arrived for him and I'm a little over a year away from it and it doesn't seem so old anymore. 

B is in better physical shape at 50 then he was at 40.  He is so young at heart and in his thinking and in his energy level.  I came home from work today to find him running on the treadmill (while watching baseball stuff, of course). 

I hope that I move into my 5th decade with as much grace, dignity and energy as he has.  Unfortunately, I'm worried that I'm probably going to be screaming and kicking and throwing a hissy fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment