About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Big Brother

Why, oh why, do I let myself get caught up in Reality TV?  I would never go on one of these shows, ever.  But I can sit and watch them for hours.  Right now the show of choice is Big Brother...but America's Next Top Model started last Friday and Survivor is starting in a couple of weeks.  Oh heavens, what's a girl to do. 

Well...first of all, be sure and marry a guy that will watch most of the Reality TV shows with you.  Check.  I married one.  He's sitting on the floor, talking to the TV and the Big Brother show right now. 

So I guess that saying is true, the family that watches Reality TV together, stays together...um, yeah, right.

No comments:

Post a Comment