About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Too Hot

I'm not sure where you are, but where I am, it's hot, and humid and I don't like it.  I love the sun, love warm weather.  I just don't like sitting still on my couch and have sweat dripping off my nose.  And everyone says it's not the heat, it's the humidity - but gosh darn it - we've got both right now and I don't like either one of them.

This morning I went to my local beauty salon and had my gray hair banished for another 6 weeks.  Thank goodness they had their air conditioner going full blast - I was not looking forward to sitting with a plastic cape wrapped around me, a baggie on my head and sitting under a hair dryer.  But to be honest, those were the coolest (and I mean temperature wise) hours of my day! 

So, on a Saturday where I could be accomplishing much, I haven't done a thing.  I need some ambition, but I think it's melted.

No comments:

Post a Comment