About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Monday, September 10, 2012

I'm cranky

and I don't know why.  Well I do know why.  I didn't get to sleep til after 1 a.m.  Work is super stressful. Dealing with dental insurance and decisions on when to have dental work never puts me in a good mood.  And I'm hungry.  So hungry.  I've been trying to get back on the myfitnesspal.com bandwagon and lose a few more pounds.  And I'm starving.  Fruit isn't cutting it.  I'd like some chips and crackers and a brownie or too please!

So, I'm going to try to not be cranky.  I'm going to eat a good supper.  Healthy, hearty and hopefully, please Lord, let it be filling!  And maybe the rest of my day, I will be a kinder, gentler person.

Um...yeah, right.

No comments:

Post a Comment