About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Saturday Shopping

Today B and I went prim shopping.  He followed me around a couple of my favorite primitive decor shops and I spent money.  It was a great day, ha!  We are trying to finish up our living room - which we redid a year ago.  We need end tables by our couch.  I bought one today, but the debate is whether it's too small.  My sis says to leave it for a few days and see if it grows on me.  So, I'm going to take her advice and see what happens. 

B has offered to move it to his man cave and use it next to his recliner.  So far, I'm declining his generous offer.  I wish that I had tons of extra funds and could just walk in those stores and get whatever strikes my eye.  I'd love to have the seasonal decorations and the walls all decked out.  Don't get me wrong, I have lots of stuff, everywhere.  But there's always room for something new.  I love to rearrange and try things in different places.

When B and I gave up the dream to have kiddos, we decided to live more of a retirement lifestyle while we are working.  We might take a spur of the minute trip to somewhere, or stay overnight or buy something new for the house.  I have had a few people tell me how lucky we are...and we are very fortunate.  But, it goes both ways.  If you have children, you are rich beyond measure.  We are rich with nieces and nephews and couldn't imagine our lives without them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment